Maryland Teletherapy Job - Now Hiring for Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC)
VocoVision is seeking a Teletherapy SLP to join our team. This remote position involves working with K-12 students in Maryland who have various diagnoses. We are looking for candidates with experience in teletherapy who want to make a difference in students' lives.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations for speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans.
- Provide online speech-language therapy services.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to create effective intervention strategies.
- Monitor student progress and maintain accurate documentation.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Maryland state licensure as an SLP.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in a school setting.
- Teletherapy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various diagnoses in K-12 students.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please highlight your teletherapy experience and passion for working with K-12 students.
National Hiring Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled