Massachusetts School Psychologist Needed
Do what you love from the comfort of home! A Massachusetts school is in need of a School Psychologist to work full-time and handle an elementary caseload, possibly adding older students, on a remote basis. Candidates must be able to start immediately and finish out the school year. Being comfortable with completing the follow job expectations virtually is required: Performing assessment, providing intervention, prevention, and crisis support services, monitoring progress, and writing formal reports.
- Desktop or laptop
- Reliable internet
- Webcam and microphone (built-in or detached)
- Software and training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Massachusetts License
- 2 years of experience working in a school setting
Submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com for immediate consideration or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled