Massachusetts School Psychologist (Teletherapy)
A Massachusetts school district is in need of a School Psychologist to work full-time, completely from home! Current caseload is elementary students, with the possibility of older students being added. Job responsibilities would include performing assessments, monitoring progress, providing prevention and intervention services, crisis support, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Massachusetts State License
- 2 years of experience working in the school system
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass tech screening
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via email or give me a call for further inquiry!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled