Massachusetts SLP Opening - 100% Remote
A school district in Massachusetts we are working with needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience, two years is preferred.
- Master’s Degree
- Active Massachusetts Speech-Language Pathologist license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
Job Details and Teletherapy Requirements:
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Ability to pass a tech screen
- IEP experience
- Elementary and middle school caseload – all mild to moderate
- 37.5 hours paid weekly as a 1099 contract
If you would like to be considered for this Speech-Language Pathologist opening in Massachusetts, please apply below and send your updated resume to Sarah Bialecki at Sarah.Bialecki@vocovision.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled