Michigan Remote Position: K-12 School Psychologist
Job Title: Virtual School Psychologist
State: Michigan : work 100% from home
Licensure: School Psychologist License in Michigan
Caseload: Students in grades K-12 (between 2 schools/district wide)
- At least 2 years previous school experience
- Complete & pass tech screening prior to interviewing
- Virtual experience preferred but not required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide evaluation, assessment, and data analysis
- Work with members of the special education team to determine student special education eligibility
If you are interested in applying to this Virtual School Psychologist Job, please send your resume to [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your resume and getting you lined up for your remote position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled