Michigan School Psychologist Remote Position
Take your treatment skills virtual today with Vocovision! We are scheduling interviews for a fully remote School Psychologist to provide services to a K-12 student population in a Michigan School District. Make the same impact on your students as you would in an on-site setting.
This psycholoist must have at least two years of school-based experience and be able to quickly adapt to the teletherapy setting.
- Work from home
- 1099 Contract Position
- K-12 Students
- Develop and implement counseling and educational methods for students.
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments to evaluate student progress throughout the school year.
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations.
- Guide parents and school staff in facilitating student s progress at home and in the classroom.
- Promote student communication and social skills.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Michigan State School Psychologist Certification
- Master s Degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Updated computer with high-speed internet.
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance.
- Work from home flexibility
- Weekly Pay for direct and indirect services
- Decreased travel expenses
Apply online now or send your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call/text 678-497-4825 to apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled