Michigan School Psychologist- Virtual- School Psych ONLY- Hiring ASAP!
Now Hiring Virtual School Psychologists
VocoVision is seeking an experienced School Psychologist to work virtually with a school based in Michigan. If you are a certified School Psychologist Licensed in Michigan with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your Master's degree, and are seeking a work-from-home role starting immediately, please see details below:
- Full Time or Part Time Hours
- 100% work from home
- ASAP Start - End of School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- More Specific information about the caseload is available on the interview with director
- Master's or Doctoral level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Active Michigan DOE School Psychology Licensure
- If you do not live in Michigan you must have a School Psychologist license in the state you reside in as well as your Michigan License
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Completely Remote Assignments – 100% Work from home
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer
- Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Sara-Kellett Clark at (813) 343-0760. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled