Michigan School Psychologists Remote Openings
Virtual School Psychologist Location: Michigan (Remote)
Are you a dedicated and caring School Psychologist looking for a unique opportunity to transform the lives of Michigan students while working from the comfort of your own home? Look no further! We are searching for a dynamic Virtual School Psychologist to join our team and empower students across the state to succeed academically and emotionally.
About Us: We are an innovative educational organization committed to providing students with top-notch support and resources. Our virtual school psychology program brings together students, educators, and families to ensure that every child has access to a quality education and emotional well-being.
Position Overview: As a Virtual School Psychologist, you'll play a pivotal role in fostering students' mental health and academic success. You'll work remotely, collaborating with educators, parents, and students to establish a nurturing and inclusive learning environment. Your expertise will be instrumental in assessing students' needs, offering counseling, and developing strategies to bolster their emotional and academic growth.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' academic and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and administrators to craft Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans.
- Provide virtual counseling and support services to students, addressing a wide spectrum of emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Monitor and track students' progress, making adjustments to interventions as needed.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings and contribute to the formulation of effective intervention strategies.
- Offer guidance and resources to parents and caregivers to support their child's overall well-being.
- Stay current with the latest research and best practices in school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Michigan School Psychologist licensure or the ability to obtain it.
- Strong communication and virtual collaboration skills.
- Empathy, patience, and a genuine passion for helping students achieve success.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage a virtual caseload.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The chance to make a lasting impact on Michigan students' lives.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
How to Apply: If you're ready to make a real difference in the lives of Michigan students, please submit your resume detailing your qualifications and your passion for virtual school psychology.
Priscilla Espinosa VocoVision Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled