Michigan School Social Worker for Remote Services
Sunbelt is currently looking for a School Social worker to provide remote services to students for the 22/23 school year. If you do not reside in Michigan but have the license, you may still apply if you are licensed in the state, you live in.
- Michigan licensure
- MSW or LCSW
- Professional Liability insurance
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must reside in the United States or on US military base
- Contracted - 1099
- Guaranteed hours: 35 per week
- Indirect and direct services are equally compensated
- K-12 caseload
- Entire 2022 through 2023 school year
If you are interested in becoming a remote School Social Worker in Michigan, please email an updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-749-5274.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled