Michigan School Social Worker Remote Job
Vocovision is scheduling interviews for a dedicated Remote School Social Worker to work with K-12 students in a Michigan School District. As a Remote School Social Worker, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' social and emotional well-being by providing remote counseling, crisis intervention, and community resources.
- Master's degree in Social Work or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Michigan License through the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Two years of experience working as a school social worker.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Provide remote counseling services to students in need, addressing a wide range of social, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' needs and develop appropriate intervention plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create a supportive and inclusive educational environment.
- Develop and implement remote intervention strategies to address issues such as bullying, truancy, and substance abuse.
- Assist students and families in accessing community resources and support services.
- Act as a liaison between the school, community agencies, and other relevant stakeholders to coordinate services and referrals.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of students' IEP goals.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with other school social workers and the administrative team to share resources and best practices.
Benefits: weekly compensation, remote work flexibility, pay for direct and indirect services.
To apply for the position of Remote School Social Worker, please submit your resume online or via email at [email protected]. Feel free to reach out via phone at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled