Michigan Speech Language Pathologist - FULLY REMOTE
VocoVision currently has a need for a full time Speech Pathologist in MI.
A school district in Michigan is currently looking for SLP-CCC’s to fill this position. The SLP will work with a caseload of mild to moderate K- 12 students. The Speech Pathologist should have experience with writing IEP’s.
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training for all therapists before beginning the job, in addition to tech/clinical support when the position begins.
- Remote position
- 1099 Position
- Guaranteed Hours pay – direct and indirect services
- Urgently hiring- Early start date preferred
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active MI State license
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP
- Must have access to high-speed internet
If this sounds like the right fit, send your resume to Dean from VocoVision at [email protected]!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled