Michigan Teletherapy School Psychologist
We are looking for a motivated and experienced School Psych to join our team as a remote contractor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to K-12 students.
- Provide therapy services to K-12 students through teletherapy technology
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose disorders and develop individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with other members of the student's educational team to ensure effective treatment and progress towards goals
- Document student progress and communicate with parents and school personnel
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and trends in school psychology
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Valid MI School Psychology state license
- Experience providing virtual therapy services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours.
If you are a highly skilled and passionate School Psychologist looking to work remotely with K-12 students in Michigan, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled