Michigan Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Position
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
If you’re looking for an environment where making an impact in student’s lives is your job, you have come to the right place! A school in Michigan is looking to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), that can take on a full caseload of k-8th grade students. The SLP should encompass skills of organization, technology use and a passion for helping kids. Training with the online platform will be provided to candidate prior to employment.
- Fully Remote position
- Contact (1099 position)
- Guaranteed Hours pay – direct and indirect services
- Part time (3 days/week)
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Michigan State license
- Active State license in state you reside in
- 2 years of school-based experience as an SLP
- Must be great with technology
- Duties include servicing students, case management, report writing, and IEP meetings
Please apply to this job or contact Kayla Brewer at [email protected] or text / call 678-748-5946. Would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled