Michigan: Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist
Teletherapy Opportunity for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) Licensed in Michigan
If you're seeking the flexibility of working from home and avoiding the daily commute, VocoVision has an exciting teletherapy position available. We are actively seeking a qualified CCC-SLP licensed in Michigan to become part of our team, delivering remote services for an outstanding school district. Utilize your expertise by performing assessments, interventions, and treatments for students in need, all through our state-of-the-art virtual teletherapy platform.
- Full-time or Part-time options
- 1099 Contract
- Flexible caseload
- Duration: Remainder of the current school year with the potential for renewal next year
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA-CCC certification
- 2 years of recent school experience
- Successful completion of a basic tech screening
- Mandatory state educational certifications
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your updated resume to [email protected]. For immediate consideration, feel free to contact me at 678-748-5946. Join us in converting your in-classroom skills into a virtual teletherapy solution.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled