Middle School Remote Special Education Teaching Position
Job Type: Full-time, 1099 Contract, Middle School Caseload, Remote
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher to work remotely with 5th-8th grade students in an South Carolina School District. The teacher will be responsible for providing specialized instruction and support to students as well as case management, writing and developing IEPs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, in alignment with state and federal regulations.
- Conduct virtual assessments to determine students' strengths, weaknesses, and learning goals.
- Plan and deliver effective virtual instruction using a variety of teaching strategies and technologies to meet students' individualized needs.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to students and their families to promote engagement and academic progress.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress, including attendance, grades, and IEP goals.
- Master's degree in Special Education or a related field.
- South Carolina teaching certification in Special Education.
- Two years of experience working as a Special Education Teacher.
- Previous experience working as a case manager.
- Familiarity with virtual learning platforms and educational technologies.
Application Process: To apply for the position, please submit an online application today, or email [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
Thank you for your interest in working as a Virtual Special Education Teacher. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled