Minnesota K-12 School Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision is seeking to hire a Remote Speech Language Pathologist. Do you want to build a rewarding career by improving the lives of students through an exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
- Full time candidates are ideal (at least 3 days a week minimum if part time)
- Must be able to work during school hours
- General duties include:
- Design and create individualized treatment plans that help correct any speech and language issues.
- Work to develop students’ conversational and listening skills so they can better distinguish sounds.
- Utilize a variety of digital programs to support reading interventions and provide direct intervention for written language needs
- Knowledge to help your students understand the difference between correct and incorrect sounds in syllables, words, and sentences
Through tele- speech, you can diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have. VocoVision’s SLPs can allow children to gain back the confidence they need to succeed in and out of the classroom. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career!
Full Time - 40 hours/week
Caseload: K-12 (45-55 students)
End: June 9, 2023
No SLPAs or CFYs
Potential to renew 23-24 SY
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Guaranteed Hours weekly
- 100% full remote, all you need is a working device (laptop or PC)
- Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certification
- Speech Pathology License from residing State Board
- Teaching Certification from the State Board may be additional to license
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call/voicemail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled