Minnesota School Psychologist Work from Home
Minnesota School Psychologist – Work from Home
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Minnesota that has a vacancy for a full-time School Psychologist. This is a teletherapy position where clinicians will work from the comfort of their own home, which results in increased flexibility and decreased expenses.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in Minnesota
- Full-time (part-time availability encouraged to apply as well)
- Primarily responsible for direct therapy and assessments
- Software, training, and 24/7 technical support provided
Please fill out the online application and attach your resume to be considered for this position. You can also email your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled