Minnesota School Psychologists needed for Virtual Positions
100% Virtual Positions for Minnesota school districts for Remote School Psychologists
As a School Psychologist in a virtual environment, you have the chance to utilize your expertise and passion to bring about positive change in the lives of children regardless of their geographical location. This position offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while maintaining flexibility of working from home. By sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm, you can provide vital support to students who may not have access to specialized services, ensuring they receive the assistance they need.
If you are interested in this position, join our VocoVision network today and make a meaningful impact!
Essential Job Functions:
- Counseling and Intervention: Supporting students with academic, social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration: Working with teachers, parents, and professionals to develop effective strategies.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing data to inform decision-making and evaluate interventions.
- Ethics and Professional Standards: Adhering to ethical guidelines and professional standards.
- Professional Development: Committing to ongoing learning and staying updated on best practices.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a master's degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Licensure and Certification: Meeting all licensing requirements and passing state-approved exams.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1099 contracts with Full-Time or Part-Time availability.
- Contracted weekly hours and weekly compensation
- Flexibility in a remote work environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Priscilla Espinosa (VocoVision Account Executive) at [email protected] Phone: 470-622-2705
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled