Minnesota Speech Therapist Virtual Position
Work across boarders as a Speech Pathologist. As a VocoVision Tele-Therapist you will ensure that progress on students goals are met in an engaging and interactive therapy environment using our platform. You will interact with students via our innovative VocoVision technology and assist them with their speech services.
- In order to make sure the student is on track to realize their full potential, it is necessary to prepare IEPs and work digitally with instructors, special educators, interpreters, aides, and parents.
- Having the ability to employ online activities, software, and digital workbooks.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and develop a thorough treatment plan to address any speech issues your pupils may be experiencing.
With the help of our nationwide network, schools and school districts can get in touch with highly skilled teachers and therapists in any location in the nation. Students, families, schools, and communities have access to educational staff members who possess the specialized clinical and linguistic abilities they require. Additionally, those educators have more chances to use their skills wherever they are required.
- ASHA CCC s
- Speech License within Minnesota
- Educator Certification needs to be active for Minnesota
- 2 years of recent experience working at schools to have knowledge of laws
- Updated computer with high-speed internet to pass a Tech test
What we can offer
- Work from home
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Guaranteed set hours
- Equal pay for both direct services and indirect services
- Competitive pay dependent on license
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled