MinnesotaSchool Psychologist Assignment - At Home Teletherapy
Minnesota School Psychologist Assignment - At Home Teletherapy
Interviews are taking place for qualified school psychologists!
- Active Licensure in Minnesota as School Psychologist (or willing to get licensed immediately)
- RTI experience a plus
- Leading IEP's is key
- Give conclusions and recommendations for development of an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for the specific student as needed for programming
- Testing, report writing, counseling, and ability to attend eligibility meetings may be required
- Apply psychological and psycho-educational assessment techniques and procedures in a valid manner
- Contract- 1099
- Remainder School Year
- Start within 2 weeks of offer
- Full-time preferred, Part-time accepted
- 30 - 35 hours
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled