Mississippi Speech Pathologist Remote Need 100% Virtual Job
Become a Tele-therapist with VocoVision! We are currently looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to offer speech services to a school district in Mississippi. As a virtual speech therapist you will spend your day helping improve the lives of children by setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond. All while working in the comfort of your own home office.
- Must hold an active Mississippi Speech license
- Master’s or Doctoral level degree in Speech Pathology
- Ability to obtain Liability Insurance
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work from the comfort of your own home and office space
- Equal Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- 100% real-time support throughout your assignment from our ops, technical and clinical team
- Virtual training provided before the beginning of your assignment to ensure an easy start
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy,
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this opportunity, please email a copy of your most updated resume directly to Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call directly at 678-367-4912
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled