MN remote Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Virtual
Virtual, fully remote SLP needed for a school district in Minnesota!
This position is 100% remote and done via VocoVision. VocoVision connects schools with tele-health professionals that can best serve their students in need. Our platform provides you with virtual assessments, materials/activities/games, and full clinical and technical support - you are connected with real people here on our team to help you throughout the year! We serve schools all over the United States, and offer full-time, part-time, short-term and long-term leave replacement options.
- Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups
- Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both
- 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position
- Interviewing ASAP
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- No remote experience required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in MN
If you would like to be considered for this or any of our other Speech-Language Pathologist position, please contact me by phone at 813-906-2353 and email your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to connecting you with your perfect remote position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled