MN School SLP (Work from Home)
School Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota
VocoVision is looking for a fully virtual School SLP to help with services for a district in Minnesota. Enjoy the benefits of working from home, while also being able to help out the kiddos in these districts!
- SLP-CCC Licensing
- Masters Degree in Speech Language
- Teaching Certification in Minnesota
- Experience and a desire to work with children with special needs in an educational setting.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of due process procedures including referral and assessment procedures
- Full time & Part Time opportunities
- IEP meetings
- K-12 Caseload (More details on interview)
- Fully Remote
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled