Montana Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote
VocoVision Virtual SLP - Montana
VocoVision has partnered with a Montana school district in need of a qualified therapist! The district is looking to interview immediately.
Interested therapists will be required to pass a tech screen to ensure their computer and WiFi are compatible with VocoVision's online platform. The selected clinician will utilize the platform for all services, including therapy, testing, meetings, and report writing.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC's
- Active Montana License
- If applying from out-of-state, must have active license in home state
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1099 contract
- Guaranteed hours with a set hourly rate for direct and indirect services
- K-12 students
VocoVision's 12 years of experience working with teletherapists have helped us create a premium method of supporting clinicians in a remote practice. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, contact Account Executive Dean at 678-920-5938, or email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled