NE-Special Education Virtual Teaching Opportunity
VIRTUAL SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER NEEDED
VocoVision is hiring Special Education Teachers! A Nebraska school district is in need of your assistance! This position will require between 25-30 hours a week.
This tele-practice opportunity allows the professional and student to connect without being in person, therefore offering you a chance to teach students in rural areas. Be a part of the change! A part of the vision with VocoVision.
- 1099 Employee
- No long drives; no traffic
- Minimize yearly gas cost
- Suitable for those that may have health issues but still want to teach.
- Master's Degree
- Must be licensed in NE
- State Certification (may be required)
- High energy and self-motivation
- Minimum of 2 years of school experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Familiar with IEPs/Evaluations
Candidates looking to expand their career options, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled