Nebraska Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher- Work From Home
Distance Learning - Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
VocoVision is currently interviewing DHH teachers with a Nebraska license for a fully remote position.
The selected candidate will work full-time for the school, performing all teaching responsibilities using our online platform. Our tech/clinical support teams are available for the entire assignment.
· DHHT Certification in Nebraska
· At least 2 years of experience
· Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
· Basic computer skills
· 1099 Contract
· Work from the comfort of your own home
· Decrease transportation cost (gas + maintenance)
· Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below, or send your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie, [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled