Nebraska: Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Exciting Opportunity: Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Position in Nebraska
VocoVision is partnering with a distinguished school district in Nebraska in search of a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for a contracted position.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active licensure in Nebraska or willing to obtain
- Proficient in leading Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and conducting evaluations.
- Academic Year: 23/24 school year.
- Part time or full time
- Student Levels: K-12.
- Caseload: 20-30 students
- Provide direct therapy services to students
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and parents.
If you are eager to take on this exciting opportunity, kindly submit your updated resume to [email protected] or apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled