Nebraska K-12 Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years. VocoVision works with school districts across the country and is currently interviewing tele-therapists for Nebraska.
- 36 hour a week position
- No school on Mondays. 4 day a week position from 7:30-4:30
- Caseload mixture of 45- 55 students
- Must be able to Ability to diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have.
When you join VocoVision as a Tele therapist you will not only get a team of individuals to assist you on your assignment but also full access to our virtual platform to use! Our Platform is unique by providing assessments, virtual games, and materials that most educators use in their daily practice. We make the transition from brick and mortar to tech savvy much easier for you. If you have the mindset of working hard and communicating with all stakeholders then this opportunity can be yours to transition into the teletherapy world
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Nebraska Speech License
- Nebraska Teaching Certification optional
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Updated device with safe and secure internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled