Nebraska Licensed Speech Pathologist - Part Time atHome - Teletherapy
Nebraska Licensed Speech Pathologist - Part Time at Home - Teletherapy
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides all learners an educational opportunity that allows for the development of speech-language skills for the purposes of accessing regular and special education services.The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting.
- Contract (1099)
- Part-time (23.5 hours)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Nebraska or Colorado Licensure
- ASHA Certification
Prior experience with teletherapy is preferred.
- Develop IEPs and implement educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload
- Employ a variety of instructional and therapeutic techniques, interventions, and media consistent with the physical limitations of the location and capabilities of the students
- Plan, supervise, and evaluate the performance of teacher assistant(s) and/or aide(s) cooperatively with principal/area coordinator, when applicable
Email your resume and 2 professional references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled