Nebraska School Speech Therapist
Are you a Speech Pathologist looking for a more flexible job that allows you to work from home? Work with us as a Tele-Therapist at VocoVision!
This position is Full Time looking for the Tele therapist to
Start February 2 to April 24th. Covering a Maternity leave.
How does Tele-therapy work? You will interact with students via our innovative VocoVision technology and assist them with their speech services. As a VocoVision Tele-Therapist you will ensure that progress on their goals is made in an engaging and interactive therapy environment using our interactive technology
What you can bring:
- Ability to create IEPs and collaborate virtually with teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides, and parents to ensure that the student is on track to reach their full potential.
- Ability to assess and use a wide range of techniques that will allow students to shine.
- Ability to utilize the use of digital workbooks, software programs, and online activities.
- Ability to diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have.
With the help of our nationwide network, schools and school districts can get in touch with highly skilled teachers and therapists in any location in the nation. Students, families, schools, and communities have access to educational staff members who possess the specialized clinical and linguistic abilities they require. Additionally, those educators have more chances to use their skills wherever they are required.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Nebraska Speech License
- Nebraska Teaching Certification needed
- 2 years of recent experience working with school aged children
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Equal pay for both direct services and indirect services
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled