Nebraska Virtual Positions for Online Speech therapists - NOW OPEN
100% Virtual Positions for Full Time SLPs (Speech Language Pathologist)- Nebraska School Districts
VocoVision is currently searching for a highly skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) (remote experience not required) for a position in Nebraska. Interviews are starting as early as this week and next!
Our ideal speech language pathologist will be responsible for conducting assessments and providing treatments for various speech and communication disorders, aiming to facilitate the success of our students. If you are a passionate SLP who excels in remote work, we would be thrilled to receive your application. Let's make a positive impact together!
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology REQUIRED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other dedicated professionals
- Adaptability and flexibility in a remote work environment with flexible schedules
- Proactive in implementing effective strategies
- Full-time availability based on 1099 contracts
- Remote work for the 2023-2024 school year
- Weekly payment
- Contractual work hours
- Conduct assessments and diagnosis of communication disorders
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on evaluations
- Provide individual or group speech and language therapy to students
- Maintain organized records of evaluations and therapy sessions
- Monitor progress, collect data, and regularly communicate with parents/guardians
If you are interested please submit your resume along with your web application today!
Priscilla Espinosa VocoVision Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled