Nebraska: Work From Home As A School Psychologist (23/24 SCHOOL YEAR)
Nebraska School Psychologist – Work from Home
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support needed to transition your onsite skills to online.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Nebraska
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
If you or a colleague are interested in the position, feel free to reach out to me via email, call, or text.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.