Nebraska: Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist
Exceptional Opportunity: Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Position in Nebraska
VocoVision is joining forces with a reputable school district in Nebraska, actively seeking a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for an engaging contracted position.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active licensure in Nebraska or a willingness to obtain.
- Proficient in leading Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and conducting evaluations.
- Academic Year: 23/24 school year.
- Part-time or full-time options available.
- Student Levels: K-12.
- Caseload: 20-30 students.
- Provide direct therapy services to students.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and parents.
If you are excited about embracing this rewarding opportunity, please submit your updated resume to [email protected] or apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled