Need Remote Licensed Occupational Therapist Position for Alabama- Hiring Now
Remote School Occupational Therapist –
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for an Occupational Therapist position in Alabama school district. The selected OT will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed OT for Alabama already active
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Has worked in schools or for school districts
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Caseload: K- 12
- Work from your own home
- Reduced transportation cost
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled