Nevada Digital Speech Language Pathologist job
Here at VocoVision we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We work to help strengthen the future of the next generation. We are looking for passionate professionals looking to make a impact for the lives of students and families nationwide. We are currently on the market for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position for the 2023/2024 school year in Nevada. If you believe that you will be a good fit for the position, please APPLY ONLINE. There are more details listed below:
- Full-time or Part-Time
- Working with students from K-12th grade
- Duties include direct services, report writing, case management, IEP, and staff meetings.
- More exact details about caseload upon interview.
- Must have a Master's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 Years school experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- State licensure is required in Nevada
- Teaching Certification
- Must hold CCC. (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
The district is currently holding several interviews and is ready to hire as soon as possible. For immediate consideration please email me your updated resume at [email protected] and I will get in touch with you about the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled