Nevada Remote/Virtual School Psychologist Position
Virtual psychologist positions in Nevada- School based work from home psychology position
VocoVision has partnered with a school district based in Nevada that is seeking a full or part time virtual/fully remote school psychologist to provide evaluation and direct services via the computer. This work-from-home school psychologist position does not require you to be onsite at the district - so distance does not apply.
- Have current Nevada Psychologist licensure
- Active and up to date resume
- State-specific certifications to practice in NV (if you’re out of state, you must hold both your primary residence state’s license + the state license the district is physically in)
- 2 years of school-based experience recommended – if you do not have 2 years of experience, let’s talk more in depth about the experience you do have!
- Ability to obtain professional liability insurance upon request
Our partnered districts are beginning to set up interviews for the 22/23 school year now – and like you, we are also working fast to place Psychologist’s in these open positions. Your timeliness in the application process is greatly appreciated.
Next steps – In order to be considered I need a copy of your most up to date professional resume. Please provide it to the email address below and call me to confirm I’ve received it.
Let’s partner, together, to find you a suitable 22/23 School year SLP position!
Ian Leupold, Senior Business Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled