Nevada School Psychologist Remote Position
Imagine what you could accomplish if your day to day life was easier to manage and you could continue to provide students with the mental and behavior help they need. Working with VocoVision as a School Psychologist could give you just that. We are actively looking for a School Psych to offer services for a district in Nevada
VocoVision to offer a teletherapy platform for districts to utilize to secure teleservices. Teletherapy school psychologists operate very similar, if not the same, to traditional, in-person psychologists. Evaluations and assessments of students are always conducted through a live teleconference. You will meet virtually working all involved parties so student progress is never delayed.
- 1 high school position and 1 middle school position
- Hours per week: 35
- Caseload requirements: Mainly re-evaluation with a few initial evaluations; No students with significant disabilities, mainly SLD, OHI, Emotional Handicap
- Will take out of state candidates who are not licensed in Nevada but would hold a pending license or willing to obtain one
- Master’s or Doctoral level degree in psychology preferred
- Teaching Certification for Nevada
- 2 years in school experience as a school psychologist
- Full-time, Contract 1099 Position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- Work from Home
To learn more about this School Psychologist job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. VocoVision would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled