Nevada SLP - Teletherapy at Home - ASAP Start
The SLP will provide language, speech assessments and therapy to students to reduce impairments. The SLP will work from home while servicing students during school hours.
Interviews are being scheduled now.
- Contract - School Year (Remainder)
- Full-time - 35-40 hours
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- State License in place of residence
- Licensed or willing to get licensed in the state SLP will be working
- ASHA Certification
- Prepare appropriate IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Implement effective remediation strategies behavioral management techniques to individuals enrolled in therapy on a pull-out basis in the least restrictive setting
- Experience with AAC Devices strongly preferred
Contact Lead Recruiter Daryl with your resume for immediate consideration:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled