New England Area Speech Pathologist(CCC SLP) - TeleHealth
New England Area Speech Pathologist (CCC SLP) - TeleHealth
NO NEED TO MOVE NOR TRAVEL
Vocovision gives you the opportunity to work from home while providing services to children in Special Education. Coordinating with an on-site assistant, our skilled independent contractors work with K-12 Students and their IEP teams via live videoconferencing, using the same techniques and materials as traditional on-site services.
- Deliver direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
Necessary Skills and Desired Experience:
- Connecticut OR Massachusetts State license as an SLP; Teaching Certificate
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 2 years minimum of experience working in a school setting
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and working as case manager
For more information and to be considered for this and other opportunities. Apply now! Email your resume and 2 references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled