New Hampshire Remote School Psychologist
We are seeking a licensed and experienced K-12 School Psychologist to provide remote services to students in a New Hampshire school.
Job Type: 1099 contract, Remote, Full-time
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field
- Current certification as a School Psychologist in New Hampshire
- Minimum of two years of experience providing health services to students
- Experience providing remote mental health services preferred.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students emotional, behavioral, and academic needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students in a virtual setting.
- Collaborate with school administrators, teachers, and parents to develop and implement interventions to support students.
- Assist in crisis intervention and management when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided.
- Participate in meetings and stay up-to-date with best practices in school psychology and remote mental health services.
- Weekly compensation
- Chance to make a positive impact in the lives of students.
- Pay for both direct and indirect services.
- Work from home flexibility
Please apply online or submit a resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825 to apply directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled