New Hampshire Special Education Teacher - Work From Home
New Hampshire Special Education Teacher Work From Home
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher (K-12) that is capable of planning, organizing, and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Develop and execute individualized educational plans and instructional programs.
- Provide ongoing and follow-up assessments of student s progress and make recommendations concerning curriculum areas to be emphasized and required accommodations.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with parents/caregivers and inform them of the student s progress.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program meetings.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Master s degree
- Appropriate state license or certification required.
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Early childhood experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled