New Mexico Remote Psychologist Telehealth
Are you looking for a job that allows you to continue working from home? Then this is your chance for a fully remote, full-time job! A supportive school district in the state of New Mexico is seeking a School Psychologist to work virtually with children K-12 through telepractice. This district is actively searching for candidates to fill the position quickly!
- K-12: Mild- Moderate Cases
- Contract Position – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay (Paid by the hour)
- Support and Training Provided
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- M.S. in School or Educational Psychology
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Licensed and Credentialed as a New Mexico School Psychologist
A Teletherapy position takes advantage of an online platform to allow the user to work remotely while still providing life-changing services to students in need. Teletherapists enjoy the benefit of bypassing traffic, saving money on gas, and avoiding exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses.
To learn about other teletherapy opportunities outside of this position for this school year or the upcoming year, please reach out to Vincent Martelli at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled