NEW MEXICO- SLP-CONTRACT POSITION
New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist - Online Therapy
Who We Are:
At VocoVision, we reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using telepractice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially-trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online and mobile technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative telepractice program.
Technology is great, but it’s only as good as the person behind it. That’s why we search the country for the strongest providers to meet each child at their point of need, whatever and wherever that may be. VocoVision is hiring for the remainder of the 20-21 school year.
- Experienced and licensed MS, CCC-SLPs, preferably with a minimum of 2 years school experience.
- NM license is required
- State teaching certificate is required (PED)
- Speech Language Pathologists should be able to work independent, flexible and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Speech therapy services to the school aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload.
- 5 days/week
- 37.5 hrs
- K-12 caseload
- Testing, Evaluations + Re-Evals, IEP Meetings
- Zoom interview
To be considered, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled