New Mexico Speech Pathologist Work from Home Opportunity
JOB SUMMARY: A school district is looking for an experienced Speech Therapist to join their team! The Speech Language Pathologist will coordinate with the director and perform speech language pathology services as assigned by district leaders.
- Carry out student's IEPs determining appropriate progression of students within the realm of the established IEPs.
- Perform tests and treatments individually or with assistance as needed.
- Collaborate with occupational therapists, physical therapists, parents and other members of the IEP team relative to individual student IEP and progress.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
Licensure: New Mexico SLP license and Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
Job Type: Part-time (25 hours)
- relevant: 2 years of school experience (Preferred)
- Tele-therapy experience (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- NM state SLP license (Required)
- NM state teaching certificate (PED)
- CCC (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- No traffic
To be considered, email me at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com or call directly at 678-459-1115 for questions and further details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled