NEW OPENING Tele-Speech Language Pathologist, Nevada
VocoVision Teletherapy is actively seeking out multiple virtual SLPs for contract positions, with hours flexible to your availability, located in Nevada. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well as any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, the extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a virtual SLP job opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected]so I can contact you immediately and discuss the position.
• Evaluations and assessments
• Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech, and hearing impairments. Ability to administer and interpret diagnostics.
• Conducts/participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
• Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
• Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
• More responsibilities not listed
For more details regarding this work-from-home SLP job, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (678) 538-6731. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Keywords – Speech, SLP, Full Time, Part Time, Flexible, Pathology, Communication Disorder, Clinic, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech-Language Pathology, Pediatrics, Early Childhood Intervention, Schools, School District, ASHA, Clinical Fellowship, AAC, Articulation, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, K-12, Preschool, Middle School, High School, Dysphasia, Position, Travel, Students, Hours, Opportunity, Teletherapy, VocoVision, Distance Learning, Remote Learning, Remote Opportunity, Teletherapist, Tele-therapist, VocoVision, VOCO, Presence Learning, Apraxia, AMN, Therapy Travelers, Maxim
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled