New School Year Virtual Speech Therapist
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) in New Mexico looking for a new remote opportunity where you can work completely from home?
A school district in New Mexico is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. This is a fully virtual, school based opportunity working 40 hours per week with k-12 students for the entire school year.
Qualifications for this position:
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching certification
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
- Attend virtual training on how to access the Vocovision teletherapy platform
- Develop therapy goals, therapy plans, detailed notes, and summary reports related to the student’s communication skills
- Complete and maintain records, Individual Education Plans, detailed diagnostic reports, and progress reports
- Provides individual and group therapy to children for articulation/phonological disorders, expressive/receptive language disorders, cognitive impairments, autism spectrum disorder, oral motor deficits, and childhood apraxia of speech.
- This position is offering the ability to work from home for the entire school year, 36 weeks, 40hrs/week
- Learn a cutting edge teletherapy platform and earn a professional teletherapy videoconference license
- Work from home! – NO COMMUTE
- Weekly pay!
Apply here to be considered for a full-time work-from-home teletherapy position in New Mexico!
To speak directly with a Voco Representative call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled