New York K-12 TVI - Telehealth
There is a need for a TVI in New York to work a k-12 caseload for a telehealth position. The ideal candidate must be to able to communicate and collaborate effectively with families and staff regarding students with hearing loss. Become a part of VocoVision's team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your house
- Ability to engage with students through online teachings
- Limited exposure to illnesses
- Flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Visually Impaired Students
- NY Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- NY General Teaching certificate
If you are interested in growing your career as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled