NH Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist
Work-from-home New Hampshire SLP Jobs
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy are seeking a remote SLP to work virtually with a school based in Manchester. If you are a certified Speech Therapist in NH with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your master’s degree, and are seeking a work-from-home Speech job starting immediately, please see details below:
What to expect:
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Case management
- IEP meetings/prep
- Paraprofessional training
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and childre
- We require active State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience are preferred
- You must have valid ASHA CCC
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Enjoy the flexibility of independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled