Norfolk, Virginia - Certified Speech-Language Pathologist CCs K-12 Full Time Virtual
Norfolk, Virginia - Certified Speech-Language Pathologist CCs – K-12 – Full – Time – Virtual
The selected Speech-Language Pathologist for this position is responsible for providing speech/language services to meet the individual needs of students with oral communication and speech/language impairments. The selected Speech- Language Pathologist will also be responsible for screening, assessment, goal development, and planning/implementing appropriate speech and language treatment services to maximize student learning.
- Evaluating students in grades K-12
- Communicating with staff members and family members
- Treating speech-language, and communication disorders
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Licensed in Virginia with CCs
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled