North Carolina School Psychologist Remote Opportunity
Remote North Carolina School Psychologist Contract Assignment
VocoVision offers licensed School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with K-12 students via live videoconferencing, using the similar techniques and materials as they would with a traditional service.
We work our hardest to match clinicians to districts that best fits their preferences and schedules.
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, and conducting IEP meetings
Necessary Skills & Desired Experience:
- State license or certificate as a school psychologist
- NCSP preferred
- 2+ years of recent school experience
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and compiling integrated psychoeducational reports
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
To be considered, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled